Texture Artist Reflection

The best picture of the assignment is the picture of the leaves form a pine tree. My worst picture is the one of the fire hydrant. To make that picture look better i should have gotten closer to the fire hydrant to show contrast of the fire hydrant. I used Photoshop for 3 pictures and i edited them. I think i met the objectives by taking 30 or more pictures and picking 3 and editing them then i described the texture of those pictures. The easy part of this assignment was describing the texture of my pictures. The hard part of this assignment was finding things to take picture of that has texture. If i could do this assignment again i would get closer to he objects to catch its texture. I would give myself an 8 for this assignment because i did a lot better then the last assignment and i did better at  editing them.

Comments

  1. Why is that your best pic? Why is that your worst pic? How were you able to meet the goal of emphasizing texture?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8 Edited Pictures

Back Light Artist Reflection