Portrait Reflection

I think the best one is the Rembrandt lighting because of how it has a dramatic effect to it. I think the weakest shot of this assignment was the butterfly effect one because it doesn't really have that natural butterfly effect look to it. The weakest shot could've been improved by getting a better shot for the butterfly effect. Yes i used photoshop for all 6 of my portrait pictures. I was able to meet the requirements because i had every single lighting for each different portrait. The easy part was editing the pictures. The difficult part of this assignment was taking the pictures because i failed twice and i had to reshoot it 3 times. I would start early and get take more time looking over each pictures. I give myself a 4 because i did terrible and i could've done a lot better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Edited Pictures

Texture Artist Reflection

Back Light Artist Reflection